Spinal Cord Injury
A car accident can change your life in an instant; and a spinal cord injury is one of the most severe injuries a car accident victim can suffer. A spinal cord injury can result from any type of car accident, but these injuries are most commonly associated with high impact collisions and large vehicle collisions.
Spinal Cord Injury Symptoms
It is important to recognize symptoms of a spinal cord injury because emergency assistance is immediately necessary. The following are spinal cord injury symptoms according to the Mayo Clinic:
- Extreme back pain or pressure in your neck, head or back
- Weakness, incoordination or paralysis in any part of your body
- Numbness, tingling or loss of sensation in your hands, fingers, feet or toes
- Loss of bladder or bowel control
- Difficulty with balance and walking
- Impaired breathing after injury
- An oddly positioned or twisted neck or back
Contact Stolmeier Law
Stolmeier Law is a family owned and operated law firm that has helped car accident victims in San Antonio and South Texas for over 35 years. We have the knowledge, experience, and fight to help you achieve maximum possible compensation for your car accident injuries. So if you or a loved one has suffered a spinal cord injury or other serious injuries in a car accident, contact Stolmeier Law. Let this family fight for you.